With a wealth of experience in customer service, service management and sales management – in various industries such as recruitment, insurance and pharmaceuticals – David and his team help people in a range of companies across the UK and beyond. Recent engagements include:
- The Restaurant Group - Working with General and Area Restaurant Managers to improve the levels of communication and customer service to their customers.
- North East Worcester College - Working with the client liaison team to help them understand their own communication style and that of others so they adapt to their customers (and each other).
- QA Learning and Development - Sales Development across all of their sales and sales management teams to improve bottom line growth.
Working with partner organisations, David has also been involved with the following projects:
- London Business School – To improve leadership skills including presenting, selling, personal impact, negotiating, coaching.
- Civica Group– Sales development across the organisation to include selling, presenting, competency frameworks, sales management and negotiating.
- Omnicom Media Group – Working in Dubai to help the teams with their personal impact and confidence to negotiate with partners and customers.
- NHS – Leadership development to help managers add coaching to their leadership toolkit.
- Boots – Helping managers to present with confidence.
- Kone – Enabling the sales teams to understand more about themselves, the impact on others, selling, presenting and defending value.